How varicose veins could be treated
Varicose veins are expanded, bulged, and crumpled veins, commonly appear in blue or dark purple color. Around 23 percent of all adults are thought to be affected by varicose veins. The veins rarely need treatment for health reasons. Varicose veins are caused by damaged veins or burst blood vessels. They do not cause any health problems and are painless. Only those people who are conscious about the appearance get it treated.
But due to their hideous appearance, it demands treatment and you can get the best varicose vein treatment, San Diego.
- Ache in legs
- legs feel to be heavy especially after exercising
- a small injury to the area which is affected by varicose veins may result in longer bleeding than usual.
- The fat under the skin just above the ankle can become hard and could result in the shrinking of the skin.
- Ankles could be swollen.
Find out the best vein dr San Diego to get the best vein treatment California.
- there might be a glossy skin staining or patches near to the varicose veins which are usually colored brownish or blue
- The skin of the affected area turns red, quite dry, and gets itchy
- When suddenly standing up, the patient could experience leg cramps.
- Crooked white patches that look similar to scars may appear at the ankles.
Relating to the symptoms? Do not delay the visit to the best vein doctors San Diego.
For the diagnosis of varicose veins, the doctor does a physical exam, which includes looking at your legs while you stand to check if there is any swelling. The doctor will then ask you to describe if there is any pain and ache in your legs. You might also require a need for an ultrasound test to see if the valves of the veins are able to function normally or if there is any symptom of any blood clot.
Get your varicose vein treatment California done.
Fortunately, the treatment usually does not mean that you have a hospital stay or a long time discomforting recovery. Varicose veins are normally treated on a weekly or monthly checkup basis.
Taking care of yourself, and certain changes in the lifestyle can help you prevent varicose veins. But if you still require consultation find out, vein doctor San Diego and following a few requirements such as exercising, losing weight, not wearing tight body-fitted clothes, raising your legs, and also avoiding a long time of standing and sitting will also lessen the pain and battle varicose veins to get worsened.
Get your varicose vein treatment SD, done by the best vein doc San Diego.
Other treatments for varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy – in this procedure the doctor will inject small and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution that could close the damaged veins. In some time, the varicose veins on which the procedure took place would fade.
Also, it could happen that a single vein has to be treated several times, and the injecting process has to be performed more than once, this therapy is quite effective if performed perfectly. The therapy does not require any type of anesthesia and could be easily performed in the doctor’s office.
There are different alternatives, including some home remedies like apple cider vinegar and witch hazel but these home remedies are effective only in the initial stage but if you are undergoing some serious stage of varicose veins contact vein doctor San Diego ASAP. And Find the best vein doc California and vein doc SD.