What Are Varicose Veins And Spider veins?
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Any vein close to the skin’s surface can become varicose veins. Spider veins are the mind type of varicose veins. They are smaller than varicose veins and look like a spider web, hence the name. Varicose veins do not always cause problems. However, they can be inconvenient and lead to more severe issues. They may also make people feel uncomfortable or humiliated since they are so obvious.
Spider vein and varicose veins, typical, minor versions of varicose veins, are an aesthetic problem for many people. Varicose veins can cause agonizing pain and discomfort in certain persons. Varicose veins can sometimes lead to more severe issues. Many people ask us what kind of specialist treats varicose veins. Vascular surgeons or phlebologists are the specialists who treat varicose veins.
What happens if we leave the varicose veins and spider veins untreated?
Many people suffering from varicose veins ask us, is it worth getting varicose veins removed? The answer is yes; whether you want to remove the varicose veins or not is your choice, but if the veins are causing you discomfort, then you must get it treated before it could get worse.
- Increased pain and swelling – If varicose veins are left untreated; the veins get more damaged, causing the pain to worsen and the legs to swell.
- Persisting Symptoms. Just because a person with varicose veins doesn’t have any symptoms right now doesn’t imply they won’t work in the future. The longer spider vein and varicose veins are left untreated, the more likely they will cause pain sooner than later.
- Weakness and exhaustion – Untreated varicose veins might cause leg weakness over time. It means the person will become weary more quickly and with greater severity.
- Untreated varicose veins cause ulcers. Varicose veins and spider vein can increase the chances of developing ulcers. They can also cause spontaneous bleeding and make it harder for the wound to heal.
Can varicose veins and spider veins return after the treatment?
Do Spider Veins Come Back After Laser Treatment? It is the most frequently and repeatedly asked question by the patients. And the answer is No, the treated varicose veins and spider vein do not return, but the new spider can develop under the skin’s surface because our body is constantly forming new blood vessels with healing. In most cases, spider vein treatment is long-lasting, but if you experience the reoccurrence of spider vein or varicose vein, it could be due to these possible reasons.
- More than one treatment session is needed
- The emergence of new risk factors
- It runs in your family genes
- Treated varicose veins reopened
- Varicose veins did not close properly during previous treatment.
We can conclude that the above information is valuable and informative in varicose vein treatment. The above matter tells us about the varicose and spider vein, what happens when we leave spider vein and varicose veins untreated, do varicose veins recur after the treatment, and more. For further information regarding varicose veins, please check out veintreatmentli.com.